Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More To Come

Even though the semester is ending I am not done with this blog. I have invested a lot of time and effort into this blog and it is proof what I have learned and how I have grown from this learning experience this semester. I have come to love the learning that accompanies blogging and more importantly I have come to love learning about Shakespeare and because of this I see no reason no to continue.



Here is a heads up of what will be coming!

  • Shakespearean Clowns 
  • Did Shakespeare Write the first Cinderella Story?
  • And I will be posting the recording of the dramatic reading of the final act of the tempest (I will do this as soon as I can but it may take a while). 
These are just to name a few! It has been a wonderful semester and I hope we can all keeping in touch through our blogs!