Friday, April 1, 2011

Consider this the Award Ceremony.

Hi everyone! This post is for those who participated in the dramatic reading today! Once it got started I think it went really well! You all are fabulous Shakespearian actors! It was a rocky start but we figure it out and did what we set out to do!



First off I would like to thank Dr. Burton for giving me the idea when he gave me the idea when he told us about Whitacers virtual choir!

Next to Whit because of all the research she did to help me figure out how to run the recording!

Here is a shout out to all those who were in the HLRC trying to solve the technical difficulties! Can I get a whoot whoot! for Caroline, Bryan, Martin, Rebecca and Johnny A.! Especially Bryan and Caroline for letting us use their phones when the computers wouldn't work!

Next for all those patient folks at other locations! Lindsay, Whit, Brandon, Ladd, Laura, Natashya!Special recognition to Brandon for calling me to figure things out! Natshya for setting things up in class! and (if I am missing someone here I am sorry I was multi tasking at the time!) Lindsay for getting the scene started!

Once again I am sorry for all of the technical difficulties and any frustration you might have felt. I would also like to apologize to Laura for reading her lines! I saw the A and panicked think it was Alonzo and half way through with a confused look and waving hand from Caroline I realized I was reading Antonio's lines! (if we were in Shrek i would be holding up a sign reading -laugh now- in the hopes that the humor in it will take away any annoyance you might feel towards me!).

And since this is an award ceremony and there are usually refreshments, refreshments will be provided on Monday!

Oh and also despite the technical difficulties I was able to record the scene and will post it as soon as I can.