Thursday, March 31, 2011

Skypeing

I want to apologize for not being so connected this week I am sorry for any inconvenience and hope you are all still pumped for this Skype project! I had family in town so I was away from campus and a computer for a few days.



So Bryan pointed made a good point in a comment. It is that we all need to be be able to call each other on Skype. So if all of those wanting to participate and listen would add their Skype name to this post in a comment and then come back and add everyone that would be great!  Also if there are any questions I will be sure to check my blog frequently!

Also Bryan pointed out that I said Act 5 scene 2 and there is no scene 2, so it is Act 5 scene 1!

And Lindsay asked what you should be doing now. Well just practice your lines and be ready to talk to everyone tomorrow. So just to clarify you should add Bryan, Martin, Caroline, Johnny, Brandon, Whit, Linday, Laura, Rebecca and Ladd. And anyone wlse from class who wants to listen!

Brandon, I am happy to do a practice call, when works for you?

Once again feel free to ask questions I will check in frequently!

Also my Skype name is cara.ranee.call but if that doesn't work you can try my email.

Also I just discovered that we all have to know each other if we want this to work. And I will call you all at eleven. I think that is the best course of action.