Monday, March 28, 2011

You're Gonna Be A Star!

Below is a list of the characters, their number of lines. Laura I am still waiting to hear from Lindsay to see if she wants to participate, if not Laura I am wondering if you would be able to take Ferdinand's lines as well. I am sorry I should have had this ready for class but here it is now! If there are any concerns voice them and we will see what we can do!


The Tempest Act 5 Scene 2

Propero (103): Bryan

Ariel (35): Martin

Gonzalo(25): Caroline

Alonso (55): Johnny A.

Sebastian (8): Brandon

Miranda (7): Whit

Ferdinand (13): Lindsay (Laura?)

Boatswain(17): Rebecca

Stephano (5): Lad

Trinculo (5): Whit

Caliban (8): Caroline

Antonio (2): Laura


I also wanted to address a few other issues. The first is that while I don’t know much about skype it is not that difficult. I am going to try to find all of you on skype but if I have not done so by this evening you should try to find me. If that still doesn’t work let me know. Rebecca if you need help contact me via facebook, my name is Cara Ranee Call and I am dressed like a pirate in the picture.

The next is that you should just have fun with this I know I said this in class but the more ridiculous this is the better it will be! Just have fun! 

And finally try to be in a quite place during the call. It will help so that we dont pick up feed back. Also, there is an option for to turn off the video during the conversation in case you are camera shy (I will be doing this). If I didn’t think of anything, please let me know I have been quite forgetful lately! 

I will try to remind you all the night before in comments on your blog!