Sunday, January 23, 2011

Can you all comment on all the other class members pages?

Can you all comment on all of the class members pages? I read a really cool post about Shakespeare and Condalisa Rice on Natashya's blog but I could not figure out how to comment. So Natashya I entirely agree with you about aggrievement and entitlement. Hamlet should not have moped around the castle, though he did have plenty of reasons to. But if he had gone out and done something for someone else rather than think about himself for the duration of the play, a lot of people might of believed him, lived and and he might have been able to be king sooner and thereby attain as much justice as he could for his father.

Natashya thank you for your post I had not thought it that way I had just accepted it as what is and gone with it so I appreciate your thinking!