Monday, February 7, 2011

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Last call for questions

Mr. Adams emailed me! I have to be honest I was not expecting anything back so this is amazing!

This is the email I sent him.



Mr. Adams,


My name is Cara Call and I am student at Brigham Young University and am currently enrolled in a Shakespeare class. I had the pleasure of coming to the festival this past August for the first time. This was the best and most exciting theater experience I have ever had.  As part of my class we are supposed to look for sources outside of general academic pursuits. I am wondering if I could ask you a few questions that I would then share with my class mates and/ or if you would be willing to video chat with the class at your connivance. I understand that you are very busy and appreciate your time.

Thank you,

Cara Call  

This is what he sent!!!

 Dear Cara,  I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.  If you e-mail your questions I will respond.  I am afraid that to video anything is beyond my skills.  I think it is remarkable that I can e-mail.  Fred Adams

So folks I am going to write him back tomorrow evening in order to give you all a chance to propose any more questions. Attach them either to this post or the one before. I AM SO EXCITED!!! I really did not think this would work! I am going to be grinning all day!