Friday, February 4, 2011

Questions?

So folks as part of my two previous posts I have tried to get in contact with Dr. Greenblatt and Fred Adams through e-mail. All I had to do was call Harvard's undergrad number and they gave me Dr. Greenblatt's e-mail, and call the general number for the festival and they gave me an e-mail address and they will read my email and forward it on, pretty dang simple! I have not heard back from either yet, but I am still crossing my fingers. In the email I asked if it would be alright if I were to ask them some questions about Shakespeare and his works. These are both highly educated and individuals regarding the bard. So needless to say I am worried about asking a stupid question. So far the question I have are:



What is your favorite thing about Shakespeare?
What is something not well know about Shakespeare that you could share with us? (I have told them it is for a class)
What is your favorite play and why?

However, these seem like surface or superficial questions because I am afraid of looking stupid or offending. So what are your questions? I would be happy to include them in the e-mail if you let me know what they are!