Friday, February 11, 2011

What do you think folks?

I sent Mr. Adams the questions and this is what I prefaced the with:


Mr. Adams,

Thank you for responding to my email. I am sorry it has taken so long for me to get back to you, I wanted to give my classmates an opportunity to ask some question of their own. They were really excited when they heard you had replied. This is a long list of questions so we appreciate whatever you have time for. If it would be easier for you if we were to arrange a phone interview that would work, whatever is most convenient for you works for me. We really value you taking the time to reply our questions.

Thank you,

Cara Call

This is his response: 

Cara,  I have the questions printed out and will carefully go over each of them.  I can respond briefly via e-mail or if you want I would be happy to entertain a phone call.  Talk to your classmates and determine what is best.  Fred


So what do you all want to do?