Thursday, February 3, 2011

Macbeth . . . McCain? Hamlet . . .Obama?: Colbert Interviews Greeblatt

For my writing for children and adolescents class each student was supposed to contact an editor and ask them things they would like writers to know and then it was put on a site that provided information for on many publishers for any one who had ever taken the class.

I decided to apply the same method of learning to this class. I am currently working on contact individuals who are said to be Shakespeare experts and I am going to ask them to share their favorite story or aspect of Shakespeare. I have not done this yet I am still in search mode but in my searching I found a video clip that I wanted to share. It is from The Colbert Report so just laugh don't get offended! I tried to find it on youtube but could not and I could not figure out how to post it to youtube so here is the link!


http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/186547/october-02-2008/shakespearean-candidates---stephen-greenblatt